2015 Marching Band Season will commence on June 1 at 8 am. Sessions go from Monday throough Friday from 8-4. Remember to come be early is to be on time.
Great job Winter Percussion ensemble, Second Place in just the second year of the program.
CONGRATULATIONS to the Varsity Winter Guard for winning the Indiana State title for the third straight year!
The Castle Knights began 2015 with a roar as the Castle Jazz Bones (trombone ensemble) performed at the Indiana Music Educator Association Professional Development Conference in Fort Wayne on Friday, January 16th. This was a great honor that recognized the level of excellence and success of Castle's winter band programs. Congratulations to members of the Castle Jazz Bones and great job Mr. Eifler!
- Central Invitational: Grand Champion, 7 captions
- BOA Louisville Regional: Champion, 2 captions
- North Invitational: Grand Champion, 8 captions
- South Spencer Invitational: Grand Champion, 6 captions
- ISSMA Center Grove Regional: Gold Rating, Semistate Finalist, 3 captions
- BOA Indianapolis Super Regional: 10th Place
- ISSMA Ben Davis Semistate: State Finalist
- ISSMA Indianapolis State Final: 7th place
- BOA Indianapolis Grand Nationals: Semifinalist
Menke Automotive Repair Giveback Menke Automotive will donate 3 percent from your total bill to Castle Bands if you present this coupon when you have your vehicle serviced there throughout 2015!
Commemorative Bricks are Back Now that the construction has waned, commemorative bricks are being are being reinstalled and new brick orders are being taken. Use this form and return it to Kim Brown in the Band Office.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Be a vital part of the Castle Bands programs!