A great chance to get your Christmas shopping done while helping support Castle Bands will happen on November 29 at Barnes & Noble in Evansville. Present a voucher before you make your purchase that day and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to Castle Bands by Barnes & Noble. Representatives of Castle Band will be on hand if you have questions or need the voucher. Some online purchases qualify for this program. You can download and print the voucher here.
- Central Invitational: Grand Champion, 7 captions
- BOA Louisville Regional: Champion, 2 captions
- North Invitational: Grand Champion, 8 captions
- South Spencer Invitational: Grand Champion, 6 captions
- ISSMA Center Grove Regional: Gold Rating, Semistate Finalist, 3 captions
- BOA Indianapolis Super Regional: 10th Place
- ISSMA Ben Davis Semistate: State Finalist
- ISSMA Indianapolis State Final: 7th place
- BOA Indianapolis Grand Nationals: Semifinalist
The Annual Craft show will fall on St. Nicholas Day this year. This event is one of the premiere Christmas shopping events in the area and you won't want to miss this. The sale takes place in the halls of Castle High School where vendors will be sharing all kinds of holiday wares. A tradition of musical excellence and a great holiday tradtiion in one.
The First Annual Castle Bands Mattress Sale will take place on December 13 at Castle High School. You will have the opportunity to purchase new bedding and support the Bands travel in 2015. An additional $50 discount is offered with the coupon on this flyer. Don't miss out!
Menke Automotive Repair Giveback Menke Automotive will donate 3 percent from your total bill to Castle Bands if you present this coupon when you have your vehicle serviced there throughout 2014!
Commemorative Bricks are Back Now that the construction has waned, commemorative bricks are being are being reinstalled and new brick orders are being taken. Use this form and return it to Kim Brown in the Band Office.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Be a vital part of the Castle Bands programs!